Tuesday 10 November 2009

Rich - Lloyd Cole and the Commotions

'Rich' is a single taken from Lloyd Cole & the Commotions' second album 'Easy pieces', released in 1985. The B-side of this single is taken from their debut album 'Rattlesnakes'. For me, the reason for buying this single was the B-side, but I'm glad to say that the A-side is actually very good too.

The information I have suggests that this single was actually only released in Europe. A DJ 12" from the UK exists, but I have not heard about any commercial copies. Which makes this single a bit of a rarity.

My collection: 7" single no. 4176
Found: Chelsea Records, Antwerpen, November 8, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Rich' / 'Down on Mission street'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising