Monday 16 November 2009

Kid - Pretenders

I got to know the song 'Kid' by the Pretenders when they released an acoustic ballad version of the song in 1994. After I bought that cd-single I got curious about the original version, and it's that curiosity that made me buy this 7" single.

'Kid' was originally released as the second single from the Pretenders, taken from their self-titled 1979 debut album. The single reached number 33 in the UK singles chart and number 90 in Australia. It was their last single release before 'Brass in pocket', the song that would take them all the way to number 1 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 2704
Found: House of Rhythm, London, July 3, 1996
Cost: 20p
Tracks: 'Kid' / 'Tattooed love boys'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising