Sunday 4 October 2009

Till you come back to me - Leo Sayer

'Till you come back to me' is a cover of a song originally performed by Stevie Wonder. Leo Sayer recorded it on his tenth album, 'Have you ever been in love', which was released in 1983. When it was released as a single, it effectively ended a run of chart hits Sayer had since the early Seventies. The single reached number 51 in the UK singles chart.

I heard the track on the radio very frequently back in 1983 and 1984. When I found this single a decade later, I was pretty happy as I'd never seen a copy!

My collection: 7" single no. 1943
Found: Disco Market, Den Haag, August 11, 1993
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'Till you come back to me' / 'Train'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising