Sunday 13 September 2009

You've got me thinking - The Beloved

'You've got me thinking' was the second single from the Beloved's second album 'Conscience'. The single was not as big a success as its predecessor 'Sweet harmony' which peaked at number 8, whereas this single peaked at number 23 in the UK singles chart.

Personally, I think this single is the strongest of the four singles that were taken from the album. Of course, due to the apparent nudity in the music video for 'Sweet hoarmony', that single attracted more attention. Sometimes scandal is overrated.

My collection: 7" single no. 1950
Found: HMV, London, September 25, 1993
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'You've got me thinking' / 'Celebrate your life (Fit for life mix)'

2 comments:

  1. one of my favorite singles ever, this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same for me, was a real grower i thought it a bit dull on original release but now makes me and the misses go all tingly, same with the whole album really!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising