Monday 7 September 2009

This beat is Technotronic - Technotronic

I don't know exactly why it happened, but somehow I was still buying Technotronic singles when the joke was already wearing thin. The songs were all the same, the raps changed but I never liked rapping anyway. So sometimes even I can't figure out what I was thinking.

'This beat is Technotronic' was part three in the series of repetitive thumping tracks, this time showcasing the vocals of one MC Eric. The single reached number 14 in the UK singles chart and number 7 in the Dutch Top 40. It's quite amazing results for such bad music.

My collection: 7" single no. 1211
Found: Melody Maker, Den Haag, April 20, 1990
Cost: 6 guilders
Tracks: 'This beat is Technotronic' / 'This beat is Technotronic (Rap to beats)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising