Tuesday 15 September 2009

Cat people (Putting out fire) - David Bowie

I bought the 12" single of 'Cat people (Putting out fire)' just two months ago. Now I've also found the 7" single I can say that I've got both versions of this David Bowie track. The single version is almost two minutes shorter than the version that appears on the original soundtrack of the movie 'Cat people' and the aforementioned 12" single.

The single reached number 26 in the UK singles chart and number 67 in the USA, but did not chart in the Netherlands, where this single was made.

My collection: 7" single no. 4019
Found: Vinylfabriek, Haaksbergen, September 14, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Cat people (Putting out fire)' (David Bowie) / 'Paul's theme' (Giorgio Moroder)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising