Wednesday 22 July 2009

Arizona sky - China Crisis

'Arizona sky' was taken from China Crisis' fourth album 'What price paradise', released in 1986. The single was a minor success in the UK, reaching number 47 in the singles chart.

A few months ago I was frantically searching for China Crisis 12" singles, because there are quite a few extended versions around that have never been released on cd. What better way to get them on one disc than by buying all the original 12" singles myself and then compile them? But finding them is quite hard. You can imagine I was very pleasantly surprised when I stumbled upon this one.

My collection: 12" single no. 501
Found: Plaatboef, Rotterdam, July 20, 2009
Cost: 2,5 euro
Tracks: 'Arizona sky (full length version)' / 'Trading in gold'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising