Saturday 18 July 2009

Als ik de bouw van Arnold Schwarzenegger had - Het Goede Doel

'Als ik de bouw van Arnold Schwarzenegger had' ('If I was built like Arnold Schwarzenegger') was a new single by het Goede Doel to coincide with the release of a compilation album in 1991. It was the last single by the band before they broke up. Unfortunately, it wasn't a hit.

Having acquired a stack of singles by this band a few weeks ago (some of which have already featured on this blog), this was the only one still missing from my collection. It was great to finally get this one - even if I didn't know it was released on 7" vinyl! I wonder if the bodybuilding Californian politician knows about this song. I bet he'd feel flattered to be mentioned to be in a Dutch track.

My collection: 7" single no. 3861
Found: Empire Records, Den Haag, July 18, 2009
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'Als ik de bouw van Arnold Schwarzenegger had' / 'De muren zijn te dun'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising