Wednesday 3 June 2009

Stop for a minute - Sandra

'Aus dem Tatort 'Salü Palü'', says this sleeve, which means that Sandra's 'Stop for a minute' was used in the soundtrack of an episode of the German detective series 'Tatort'. The song was a new one, not having appeared on Sandra's two albums that were released up to that point. The track would appear as a new track on her first compilation album 'Ten on one', which was meant to close the gap between Sandra's second and third album.

I didn't know this song when I bought the single - I was simply attracted by the beautiful (and glossy) sleeve. It's one of Sandra's stronger pop tracks, so I have no regrets.

My collection: 7" single no. 1607
Found: Record fair, Amsterdam, March 28, 1992
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'Stop for a minute' / 'Two lovers tonight'





1 comment:

  1. I just have the french edition in front of me & the cover is a little different, first Sandra's name is bigger and at the place of the german sticker there is a grey sticker with "stop for a minute".

    I think, one again the cover is very beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising