Thursday 11 June 2009

Smokers outside the hospital doors - Editors

'Smokers outside the hospital doors' was released on two different 7" vinyl singles, of which this second one was a limited edition. The cover was shiny metallic and the record was pressed on clear vinyl. The edition was limited to 10,000 numbered copies - this is number 3663. The B-side was different to the other single as well.

I bought this single after I had become hooked to the Editors album 'An end has a start', which I'd bought in the summer of 2008. I still rate it as one of the best albums of the year.

My collection: 7" single no. 3512
Found: Concerto, Amsterdam, December 27, 2008
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'Smokers outside the hospital doors' / 'The picture'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising