Wednesday 3 June 2009

Niemand weet dat jij bestaat - Het Goede Doel

Although I pretty much kept up to date with the releases by het Goede Doel, I completely missed the release of this single. Presumably, 'Niemand weet dat jij bestaat' ('No-one knows that you exist') was released in early 1990 as the third and last single from their 1989 album 'Souvenir'. The single did not chart.

I only found out about this release because I bought a stack of Goede Doel singles from a private seller. I completed my collection of this group all at once!

My collection: 7" single no. 3770
Found: Marktplaats.nl, received June 3, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Niemand weet dat jij bestaat' / 'Niemand weet dat jij bestaat (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising