Wednesday 10 June 2009

Another you, another me - Gemini

Written by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus, 'Another you, another me' was the second single taken from Gemini's self-titled debut album. Compared to 'Just like that', this was the weaker track. The single didn't reach the chart in as many countries, either.

The B-side of this single is the album track 'Falling', although in Scandinavia the B-side was another album track 'Slowly'.

My collection: 7" single no. 2965
Found: February 4, 1998
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'Another you, another me' / 'Falling'


2 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    Tell me how I can listen to this song, the link does not work!
    Gemini - Falling.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still prefer this song over "Just Like That" (Abba's version will always be on the top!). I didn't know there existed a single edit for this song btw. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising