Wednesday 3 June 2009

All cried out - Alison Moyet

'All cried out' was released as the second single from Alison Moyet's debut album 'Alf'. Produced by Steve Jolley and Tony Swain, the track reached number 8 in the UK singles chart and number 19 in the Dutch Top 40. On various complilation cd's usually an extended version of this song is used, making this single cut a rare treat.

In 2002, 'All cried out' was covered by the German pop band No Angels. A year later the song was also covered by German electro-industrial act Wumpscut on their 2003 studio album 'Preferential Legacy'.

My collection: 7" single no. 2462
Found: September 9, 1995
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'All cried out' / 'Steal me blind'

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say once again I love this blog. You do a great job! I rarely comment, but I am always checking it out. I didn't even know that King song from a few days ago and now I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising