Tuesday 19 May 2009

Living in another world - Talk Talk

'Living in another world' was released as the second single from Talk Talk's 1986 album 'The colour of spring'. The chart performance of the single was pretty much the same in every country: the extremes being number 23 in Switzerland and the Netherlands, and number 48 in the UK singles chart.

I came to a point where buying Talk Talk singles wasn't that exciting anymore. I was waiting for them to leave the chart so I could buy them on discount. I don't know why this happened, perhaps hearing the songs so much on the radio made me less eager to have them. At the same time, I knew I had to buy all those Talk Talk singles because they were so good. I'm glad I did.

My collection: 7" single no. 404
Found: Free Record Shop, Den Haag, 1986
Cost: 3 guilders
Tracks: 'Living in another world' / 'For what it's worth'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising