Thursday 21 May 2009

Flowers in our hair - All about Eve

My All about Eve collection was only just starting when I found this rarity in a shop in London: a DJ single, 'promotional only' of 'Flowers in our hair'. It featured an edited version of the song, plus the original version on the B-side. As far as I can remember, I didn't even pay that much for it.

'Flowers in our hair' was All about Eve's first single on a major label and their fourth single overall. They were going to breakthrough with their next single, but this one, like the three previous ones, didn't chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 1070
Found: London, October 19, 1989
Cost: 4 pounds
Tracks: 'Flowers in our hair (edited version)' / 'Flowers in our hair'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising