Monday 20 April 2009

The way you make me feel - Michael Jackson

With all the controversy always surrounding Michael Jackson, you'd almost forget the man is responsible for many catchy tunes throughout the years. And this is one of them. 'The way you make me feel' was the third single release from his 1987 album 'Bad'. It reached number 1 in the USA and Canada, number 3 in the UK and number 6 in the Netherlands.

Jackson has released so many singles that I missed out on buying some of them. Lately I'm trying to fill the holes in my collection, and I'm hopeful I will have all of his singles from 'Off the wall' onwards soon.

My collection: 7" single no. 3651
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 18, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'The way you make me feel' / 'The way you make me feel (instrumental)'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising