Monday 13 April 2009

Cathedral song - Tanita Tikaram

I already owned the regular single of 'Cathedral song' when I found this boxset. I am a sucker for limited editions and boxsets, and so I didn't leave this one on the shelf. This limited edition boxset contains an EP instead of the regular single, meaning that it contains not two, but four tracks. The two extra tracks are live versions of songs that weren't on Tanita Tikaram's debut album 'Ancient heart' at all. The three art prints were the icing on the cake.

My collection: 7" single no. 2157
Found: Record fair, Amsterdam, September 3, 1994
Cost: 10 guilders
Tracks: 'Cathedral song', 'Sighing innocents' / 'Let's make everybody smile today (live)', 'Over you all (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising