Saturday 28 February 2009

Fine line - Paul McCartney

Paul McCartney released the album 'Chaos and creation in the backyard' in 2005. At the time, he was happily married with Heather Mills (that didn't last long...). Shortly before the release of the album, the first single 'Fine line' was released. It reached number 20 in the UK singles chart. The B-side of the 7" single was an otherwise unreleased track, 'Growing up falling down'.

I bought this single as a present for someone, but when I listened to it at home I decided that I wanted to keep it myself. Somehow it was never administrated as my own, so now, three years later, it has become my most recent acquisition - at least in my singles catalogue.

My collection: 7" single no. 3583
Found: HMV, London, November 8, 2005
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Fine line' / 'Growing up falling down'


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's one of the best albums McC has ever made since Pipes of peace and Tug of war.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder to whom you would have given this single????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising