Monday 2 February 2009

Feel like change - Black

I wonder how much this single is worth. It's obviously not a commercially sold item, and not quite a white label. However it does list the release date of this single (April 22, 1991) and it is a custom A&M label.

Well anyway, 'Feel like change' was the first single from Black's self-titled album from 1991. It would be the last album for A&M, as after this main member Colin Vearncombe went independent and never dealt with big corporate record companies again. Oh, I wish I had Colin Vearncombe's voice, I would love hearing myself all day.

My collection: 7" single no. 3461
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, November 22, 2008
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Feel like change' / 'Nice'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising