Sunday 25 January 2009

Love on the telephone - Foreigner

For the last few years, I have wanted to buy a complete compilation album by Foreigner. And by complete, I mean that it should contain all their hit singles. One of those hits - at least, in the Netherlands - was 'Love on the telephone'. It reached number 34 in the Dutch Top 40 in March 1980. Yet it's absent from every Foreigner compilation I have seen so far.

It came to a point where I started to doubt the existence of the single. But, lo and behold, I finally found a copy of the vinyl single this weekend. Still looking for a compilation cd though...

My collection: 7" single no. 3547
Found: All that music, Leiden, January 24, 2009
Cost: 1,6 euro
Tracks: 'Love on the telephone' / 'Women'
Download: Album 'Head games', including both tracks (password: Abe?79F+ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising