Sunday 18 January 2009

Haunt me - Sade

In 1988, Sade released her third album, 'Stronger than pride'. As far as I knew, three singles were drawn from it: 'Love is stronger than pride', 'Paradise', 'Nothing can come between us' and 'Turn my back on you'. I was greatly surprised when I found this single, 'Haunt me', in 1996. It was the first and only time I saw it.

According to the information I got when I bought this single, it was released in Spain. However, the single was made in Holland, as the label says. A 12" single also exists, with the extended version of 'Make some room' on the B-side.

My collection: 7" single no. 2628
Found: Record fair, March 16, 1996
Cost: 10 guilders
Tracks: 'Haunt me' / 'Make some room'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising