Sunday 11 January 2009

All fall down - Five Star

'All fall down' was Five Star's first hit in the Netherlands in the summer of 1985. They were described as the UK's new supergroup. I don't know, to me the five youngsters didn't seem that remarkable. The song was not so good either. It was only later, when I started liking their singles, that I thought I might as well buy their earlier pop songs. Most Five Star tracks follow a formula: it's a catchy rhythm, a nice melody and unremarkable lyrics. But that's pleasant every once in a while.

My collection: 12" single no. 461
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, 2004
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'All fall down [extended]' / 'All fall down (instrumental)', 'First Avenue'
Download: here

1 comment:

  1. Marcel Quote :
    ''The song was not so good either.''


    : O

    Omg Marcel - young man ,go to your room and think about what you said !

    The song is a classic !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising