Tuesday 30 December 2008

Perfect way - Scritti Politti

'Perfect way' was released in September 1985 and reached no. 45 in the UK singles chart. Not an impressive success, despite its catchy hooks. In America it did far better, reaching no. 11. The 12" single was remixed by François Kevorkian, who remains best known for his work with Kraftwerk.

I bought my copy of the 12" as a bargain in London. I was always interested in those eighties singles by Scritti Politti and the extended versions seemed like a good addition to my collection.

My collection: 12" single no. 264
Found: Record Exchange, London, 1995
Cost: 50p
Tracks: 'Perfect way (extended mix)' / 'Perfect way (version) (extended mix)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising