Sunday 23 November 2008

Forever and ever - Slik

Slik were formed as the Glasgow band Salvation in 1970. After several personnel changes they changed their name to Slik in 1974. One of the members of the band was Midge Ure, who would achieve great successes when he joined the band Ultravox in the late Seventies. His first success, however, came when Slik released the single 'Forever and ever'. It was a number one hit in the UK in February 1976. Shortly after that, it made number 2 in the Netherlands.

I bought my copy yesterday at the 30th edition of the international record fair in Utrecht. It's not a single I've been searching for for years, but I wanted to have it nonetheless.

My collection: 7" single no. 3458
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, November 22, 2008
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Forever and ever' / 'Again my love'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising