Tuesday 14 November 2023

Die Worte dieser Nacht - Nana Mouskouri

Nana Mouskouri represented Luxembourg at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1963 with 'A force de prier'. I managed to buy the English version 'The one that got away' two years before the original French version, and now, two years after I found the original French version I found the German version, 'Die Worte dieser Nacht'. It would be quite something if I found the Italian version in 2025. 

There's a rumour that a Japanese version of the song also exists, somewhere on a 'various artists' compilation, but who knows? I certainly don't. Suggestions welcome in the comments, of course.

My collection: 7" single no. 7057
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 11 November 2023
Tracks: 'Die Worte dieser Nacht' / 'Wir geh'n im Regen'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising