Sunday 19 February 2023

La, la, la (French version) - Joan Manuel Serrat

After the original version and the Italian version, I found the French version of 'La, la, la' by Joan Manuel Serrat recently. Inevitably I started to compare the three sleeves and I have to say that this one is the ugliest of the three. 

As for the French version, obviously it is beautiful. Somehow Joan Manuel Serrat manages to pull off singing like he's a French chansonnier. This third single is a nice addition to my collection of versions, now there's only his Portuguese and English versions to go...

My collection: 7" single no. 6869
Found: Discogs.com, received 18 February 2023
Tracks: 'La, la, la [French version]' / 'Poeme pour une voix'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising