Sunday 5 June 2022

Love isn't love - Carola

Of course I already own a copy of 'Love isn't love', the song that propelled Swedish singer Carola into the consciousness of most of Europe after her successful Eurovision performance with 'Främling'. In the Netherlands in particular she made an impression with her Dutch version: 'Je ogen hebben geen geheimen'. 

I recently found out that the song was also released in Japan, and as usual, the Japanese made an effort to package the single as attractively as they could. I have a particular fondness for Japanese singles and I am actually trying to get more Eurovision singles from Japan into my collection. The problem is that they're usually prohibitively expensive. Not in this case: the single arrived on my doorstep for less than I pay for my daily groceries.

My collection: 7" single no. 6720
Found: Discogs.com, received 3 June 2022
Cost: $6
Tracks: 'Love isn't love' / 'It's raining in Stockholm'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising