Thursday 2 February 2012

Don't you love me anymore - Joe Cocker

I don't have any Joe Cocker tracks, except this one. I already had the 12" single, which I bought two decades ago, but I decided I had to have the 7" single as well. So when the opportunity presented itself last month, I ordered it.

Much to my surprise, this German pressing comes in a rather boring sleeve, whereas the UK version (at least, the 12" single I have was made in the UK) is much prettier with an actual photograph on the front cover. The song remains a true classic with Joe's devastated voice used to full effect.

My collection: 7" single no. 5288
Found: Fun Records, Berlin, received February 1, 2012
Cost: 1,5 euro
Tracks: 'Don't you love me anymore' / 'Tell me there is a way'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising