Tuesday 29 November 2011

Our summer - All about Eve

Collectors items can be very frustrating to a collector, as sometimes you think you may never get hold of them. When I became interested in the band All about Eve, I quickly became aware of their early 'indie' releases. 'Our summer' was released in 1987 as the band's third indie release on 12", and it was one of those frustrating items for me for years.

I finally found a copy during a visit to one of those record exchanges in London, and the price had dropped to an almost acceptable level. I'm still very happy to have found this disc.

My collection: 12" single no. 175
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 1993
Cost: 9 pounds
Tracks: 'Our summer (extended mix)' / 'Lady moonlight', 'Shelter from the rain'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising