Thursday 16 December 2010

Feels like winter again - Fiat Lux

I've known the English band Fiat Lux since 1984 when their single 'Secret' made quite an impression on me. For a long time I thought it was their debut single, but I was wrong: they actually started two years previous with the independently released single 'Feels like winter again'.

The track is very catchy and with proper production and promotion could well have been one of THE synthpop hits of the era. The way it is now, I only discovered the single recently, almost three decades since its release, and I am definitely hooked.

My collection: 7" single no. 4963
Found: Sister Ray, London, October 31, 2010
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Feels like winter again' / 'What is this illness'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising