Tuesday 2 February 2010

Fool (if you think it's over) - Chris Rea

Although I have a lot of singles by Chris Rea, I had a hard time locating a copy of his debut hit, 'Fool (if you think it's over)'. You can imagine my surprise when I found a UK copy of this single in this shop where I got all these singles for 10 cents each.

The single originally failed to chart in Rea's native UK. In the USA, the single peaked at number 12 in the Billboard Hot 100 chart in September 1978, while in the Dutch Top 40 it reached number 25. When re-released in the UK in October 1978, the single made it to number 30 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 4508
Found: Any old time, Amsterdam, January 30, 2010
Cost: 0,1 euro
Tracks: 'Fool (if you think it's over)' / 'Midnight love'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising