Sunday 17 January 2010

If I say yes - Five Star

'If I say yes' was released in 1986 as the fourth single from Five Star's second album 'Silk and steel'. The single reached number 15 in the UK singles chart, but failed to chart in other territories.

The sleeve of this single featured a few photographs taken during the filming of the accompanying music video. Although Five Star never reached the kind of popularity they found in the UK, it was through music videos that I still got to know most of their singles, as music stations were all broadcasting from the UK.

My collection: 7" single no. 2174
Found: House of Rhythm, London, September 27, 1994
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'If I say yes' / 'Let me down easy'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising