Friday 18 September 2009

Outer space girl - The Beloved

On my way to Haaksbergen last Monday I had the album 'Conscience' by the Beloved on my iPod. It surprised me that this album from 1993 still sounded so great. It's uplifting music, that will work whether your mood is good or bad.

'Outer space girl' was the third single lifted from the album. For a long time I thought it was also the last single, but it seems that the track 'Rock to the rhythm of love' was released as a fourth single - although I'm not sure if a 7" single exists. So far, all I've seen are promotional 12" singles on eBay. 'Outer space girl' reached number 38 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 1992
Found: HMV, London, October 18, 1993
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Outer space girl' / 'Outer space girl (Space Hopper mix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising