Wednesday 26 August 2009

Wild horses - Gino Vannelli

Gino Vannelli sounds a lot like a crooner on this song, although 'Wild horses' is very much an eighties production. The single was taken from his 1987 album 'Big dreamers never sleep'. It was his last hit in the Netherlands, peaking at number 7 in May 1987.

I'd all but forgotten this single when I suddenly heard it again sometime in 1991. I thought it was really very good and started hunting. Within a couple of weeks, I'd found my copy.

My collection: 7" single no. 1409
Found: Grammofoonwinkel, Utrecht, April 3, 1991
Cost: 3 guilders
Tracks: 'Wild horses' / 'Shape me like a man'

1 comment:

  1. very good song... estonia version... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyQqHs3d1Xk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising