Saturday 30 May 2009

Ein Bisschen Frieden - Nicole

'Ein Bisschen Frieden' was written by Eurovision Song Contest veterans Ralph Siegel and Bernd Meinunger. It was performed at the 1982 edition of the Contest by 17 year old high school student Nicole. With her innocent looks and white guitar, she managed to secure Germany's first (and last) ever win.

I hated the song with a passion. The tacky lyrics and the corny melody did nothing for me. But all these years later, there is one convincing reason to own this single: I have nearly all of the Eurovision winners.

My collection: 7" single no. 3376
Found: Geest, Den Haag, 2003
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Ein Bisschen Frieden' / 'Thank you, merci, danke'

1 comment:

  1. Hello, you have a great music blog, can you please repost the Princess "I'll Keep On Loving You" extended track as the link is not working,
    Thanks a lot
    Anthony from Australia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising