Sunday 19 April 2009

Take me don't break me - Arabesque

Arabesque was a German disco music group, founded in 1977. The trio consisted of Sandra Cretu, Jasmin Vetter and Michaela Rose. In 1984, Cretu would leave the group to pursue a solo career as Sandra, produced by Michael Cretu. This single is their fifth release, 'Take me don't break me' (1980). It barely made the German top 40 at the time.

I bought this single because I became interested in Sandra's pre-solo activities. I supposed she always made lightweight pop. This single delivers as promised.

My collection: 7" single no. 3664
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 18, 2009
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Take me don't break me' / 'Parties in a penthouse'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising