Tuesday 27 January 2009

Nothing - Frazier Chorus

When the pop landscape changed in 1990, Frazier Chorus adapted their music to conform to the newly set standard. Their single 'Nothing', taken from their second album 'Ray', was remixed by Paul Oakenfold and had a firm dance beat, just like bands like The Beloved. It didn't mean that they suddenly got a lot more commercial appeal: the single stalled at number 51, just like previous single releases.

At the time that I bought 'Nothing', I only knew the previously bought single 'Dream kitchen'. I was really surprised at their new sound, but at the same time I liked this track so much that I started to become very interested in this band.

My collection: 7" single no. 1324
Found: Virgin Megastore, London, October 16, 1990
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Nothing' / 'Little piece of hell'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising