Friday 28 April 2023

Goodbye cruel world - Shakespears sister

The single 'Goodbye cruel word' was actually released twice. I didn't know that before, but I bought this single and then discovered the other one that was already in my collection. And so the blurb I wrote before actually refers to this single from 1991, while the one I wrote about in 2009 was actually a re-release from 1992.

This would explain the different B-side: this single has the non-album track 'Black sky' on the flipside, whereas the re-release features an album track instead. I found out about all this thanks to purchasing this single, which proves yet again that record buying is a learning experience. 

My collection: 7" single no. 6974
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 22 April 2023
Tracks: 'Goodbye cruel world' / 'Black sky'

1 comment:

  1. "This file does not exist" apparently. Sad about that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising