Friday 15 July 2022

Look good tonite - ABC

ABC haven't had a vinyl single out since 1991, and that's why I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw the announcement of Electronic Sound magazine, that their latest issue would feature a free gold vinyl 7" of two unreleased ABC tracks. To be fair, 'Look good tonite' was released as a digital download for one day - which by chance I managed to download back then - but a digital release is not a release in my book.

And so, after waiting a couple of weeks, I received the magazine with the single from the UK. It is a real pleasure to have a new ABC single, and the two tracks are rather fabulous. I'm just waiting for them to release 'The Lexicon Of Love III'. 

My collection: 7" single no. 6751
Found: Electronic Sounds magazine website, received 13 July 2022
Cost: £11.99 (with magazine)
Tracks: 'Look good tonite' / 'Sixty seconds later'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising