Friday 29 March 2019

Popcorn - Hot Butter

My copy of 'Popcorn' by Hot Butter, described on this blog ten years ago, wasn't very interesting to look at for its lack of a picture sleeve. I think I have compensated for that now.

I recently ordered a promotional 7" single of Kim Wilde's 'View from a bridge' from Japan (Do I really have to describe all my Kim Wilde singles on this blog? I have decided not to) and found this Japanese copy of 'Popcorn' for just a few dollars extra. I decided to buy this one as well, just because my 'Popcorn' collection is something I am particularly proud of. It may not be a complete collection, but this single is rare enough to want to own it.

My collection: 7" single no. 6023
Found: Discogs.com, received March 28, 2019
Cost: $3
Tracks: 'Popcorn' / 'At the movies'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising