Friday 28 December 2018

All the love I have - Marty Wilde

Marty Wilde released 'All the love I have' in 1969, after he had some success in Europe with his single 'Abergavenny'. The album 'Diversions' (from which the B-side 'Any day' was taken) had not been as successful, but Marty was still at it, writing great songs and recording them himself. Unfortunately this single did not chart, despite the fact that he revealed himself to be quite the singer once again.

This single and 'The busker' (which I am still searching for) represent probably some of the rarest Marty Wilde singles, because only one run was made and they appear online for fairly high prices if they do at all. This is why I am glad to have obtained this single - I am nearing completion.

My collection: 7" single no. 5969
Found: Discogs.com, received December 24, 2018
Cost: 4 pounds
Tracks: 'All the love I have' / 'Any day'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising