Monday 15 May 2017

Hang on now (US mix) - Kajagoogoo

Although I already own a copy of Hang on now by Kajagoogoo, this single caught my eye because of the completely different sleeve. When I checked the label, it turned out to contain a "US mix" of the song. Obviously I had to buy this one. Checking this single out on Discogs.com, I found out that this particular mix was never released on CD, which makes it a nice collectable one. Sometimes you get lucky.

The synth saturated 'Hang on now' is one of my favourite Kajagoogoo singles. It flopped it the Netherlands, but reached a respectable number 13 in the UK singles chart. This single was made in France. I wonder if the single was a hit there...

My collection: 7" single no. 5830
Found: Velvet Vinyl Outlet, Leiden, May 13, 2017
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Hang on now (US mix)' / 'Hang on now (instrumental)'

Listen to the song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising