Sunday 16 November 2014

They all run after the carving knife (See how they run) - New Musik

Although They all run after the carving knife has already been featured on this blog once before, it returns here because of this rare alternative version. The tracks are identical, but this sleeve seems to be rather rare. It isn't even listed on Discogs.com! Both versions share the same catalogue number and disc, it is just the front sleeve that is totally different.

I wrote before that all I am looking for now is a copy of the band's final single 'Warp', but if more alternative sleeves come up, I may have to expand my New Musik collection even further.

My collection: 7" single no. 5457
Found: unknown
Tracks: 'They all run after the carving knife' / 'This world of Walter'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising