Monday 17 November 2014

Laura - Nick Heyward

Although my latest visit to London was a bit of a disappointment with respect to record hunting, I still managed to get hold of one double single. Ahh, the double single... it's a feast to behold. Often these were housed in luxury gatefold sleeves, with extra artwork and, if you were very lucky, even a booklet.

This double single is less lavish: it's a regular sleeve with two discs crammed in, and a rather blunt sticker on the front. Still, the sticker served its purpose, otherwise I would not have noted the remix version of 'Favourite shirts' enclosed in this package - and that's why I bought it. Quite a good deal actually: disc one isn't half bad.

My collection: 7" single no. 5644
Found: Alan's Records, London, September 9, 2014
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Laura' / 'Over the weekend (part one)' // 'Favourite shirts (remix)' / 'Calling captain autumn (remix)'

1 comment:

  1. I bought the shaped picture disc of this for £2 a few months ago. It turned out to be unplayable but it is shaped like Nick Heyward.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising