Friday 25 November 2011

Miss you much - Janet Jackson

Here's another good example of the Puck-trick I employed so successfully last Saturday. In April I spotted this promotional 7" single of Janet Jackson. Interesting, since I've become a bit of a Janet Jackson collector lately. But I already owned the 'normal' single of 'Miss you much', so I wasn't prepared to spend 3 euros on this one.

But fortunately the same dealer returned this month, with a special discount on all of his 7" singles. Now the single had become very cheap, and it was still the collector's item I wanted to have. It's mine now!

My collection: 7" single no. 5233
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, November 19, 2011
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Miss you much' / 'You need me'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising