Monday 28 November 2011

Hey little girl - Icehouse

The UK single of 'Hey little girl' was already in my possession when I found this 12" single. I wasn't too surprised, then, by the sleeve which was different from the European one. I was, however, quite surprised by the track listing of this disc, as it featured an extended remix of the title track and a remix of the earlier hit single 'Can't help myself'. A good deal, I felt, since I like both tracks.

The design and painting of the sleeve was done by David Storey, who also did artwork for artists as diverse as Blondie, Elton John and The Specials.

My collection: 12" single no. 280
Found: House of Rhythm, London, 1996
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Hey little girl (Australian Disco Mix)' / 'Hey little girl (single mix)', 'Can't help myself (Disco club mix)'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising