Monday 21 November 2011

Heaven's in the back seat of my Cadillac - Hot Chocolate

I should probably not enjoy a title like this one as much as I do, but I do. 'Heaven is in the back seat of my Cadillac' has got to be the best pickup line from the Seventies. Considering it's now 35 years old, it should probably get back in fashion, and fast. Shame I don't have a car, and I never will.

It was a hit for the band Hot Chocolate, peaking at number 25 in the UK singles chart and number 28 in the German singles chart, but in other territories the single didn't do as well.

My collection: 7" single no. 5247
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, November 19, 2011
Cost: 0,8 euro
Tracks: 'Heaven's in the back seat of my Cadillac' / 'Sex appeal'

2 comments:

  1. Although it isn't my type of music (and the name of the band isn't at all attractive), the title of the song would make a wonderful line for the Romeo-type. Somehow, listening also makes me wanna try driving a Caddy.

    - Angelica Emmanuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stampede Auto is not your average Calgary car dealership. We take care of our customers, innovate and lead the industry to used vehicle sales success. Proven Car Dealership in Calgary - Stampede Auto

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising