Friday 30 April 2010

The word girl - Scritti Politti

I never actually took the time to compare them, but I do have the suspicion that all the versions of 'The word girl' included on this 12" single are actually different from the two versions on the 7" single. And if that isn't so, at least there's the extra extended version of the track on the B-side.

That B-side version was remixed by Julian Mendelsohn, one of the top remixers and producers of the Eighties. The track also features Ranking Ann, who I think is a complete unknown. But then again, I might just be missing some information there.

My collection: 12" single no. 321
Found: Record Exchange, London
Cost: 50p
Tracks: 'The word girl', 'Flesh & blood' / 'The word girl / Flesh & blood (version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising