Monday 9 November 2009

The planet doesn't mind - New Musik

You know a single is rare when it is offered on eBay for enormous amounts of money. It is even more rare when it isn't offered on eBay at all. Ever since I knew about the existance of New Musik's single 'The planet doesn't mind' (which really isn't that long ago) I have been searching for this single to no avail. A copy recently popped up on discogs.com, offered on sale for the amount of 20 euros.

How lucky I was to find this copy of the single for one tenth of that amount. It means that I am very close to completing my collection of New Musik singles. The only one I am looking for now is the title track of their third album, 'Warp'. For a reasonable price, of course. After all, all these singles flopped.

My collection: 7" single no. 4151
Found: Chelsea Records, Antwerpen, November 7, 2009
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'The planet doesn't mind' / '24 hours from culture (part 2)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising