Thursday 26 February 2009

It's OK, it's alright - Fine Young Cannibals

After a very successful run of singles taken from their 1989 album 'The raw and the cooked', Fine Young Cannibals released a remix album entitled 'The raw and the remix' in 1990. From that album, the single 'It's OK, it's alright' was drawn. The A-side featured the original version of the song, recorded in 1988, the B-side contained a remix of 'Johnny come home' which was on the remix album.

The single didn't reach the chart anywhere and as such has become some kind of rarity. I know I was very surprised when I saw this single when I bought it, because I'd never seen it before - or since.

My collection: 7" single no. 2782
Found: Record Exchange, London, November 1, 1996
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'It's OK, it's alright' / 'Johnny come home (Johnny takes a trip mix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising